The B.S. in Environmental Engineering program is seeking accreditation from the Engineering Accreditation Commision of ABET, www.abet.org during the next accreditation review after it will graduate the first students from the program.
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- Graduates will be employed in industries, academia and governmental agencies.
- Graduates will enter into or successfully complete graduate and/or professional degree programs.
- Graduates will engage in life-long learning, pursue professional licensure, and be professionally active.
1. an ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics
2. an ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors
3. an ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences
4. an ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts
5. an ability to function effectively on a team whose members together provide leadership, create a collaborative and inclusive environment, establish goals, plan tasks, and meet objectives
6. an ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions
7. an ability to acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies.
ENROLLMENT DATA AND GRADUATION DATA:
Undergraduate - 49
Graduate - 21
Graduates 2018 - 2019
July 1, 2018 to June 2019
Doctoral - 1
MS - 4
Graduates 2019 - 2020
December 2019 - May 2020
BS - 6