- Cumulative GPA of at least 3.00 by the end of the 5th semester
- Junior applicants must be able to complete their undergraduate degree in two years from admission into the + 1 Program. Senior applicants must be able to complete their undergraduate degree in one year from admission into the + 1 Program.
- Completion of required coursework as outlined in the application.
- Submission of a completed +1 Degree application to Assistant Dean Shawn Fagan at firstname.lastname@example.org by December 10th of the 5th semester of study
- Completion of a Temple Graduate Application
- Recommendation letters from two faculty members; at least one must be from a faculty member in the relevant department. These letters must be submitted in a sealed envelope bearing the writers signature on the flap of the envelope.
- Personal Statement
- An up-to-date resume
The application and supporting documents must be submitted to Assistant Dean Shawn Fagan at email@example.com befor the end of the fifth semester of study.
Once admitted, you need to register for the three required graduate-level courses in place of three undergraduate technical electives. Students must obtain at least a grade of “B” in these graduate-level courses.