International students have access to a first-rate education and cutting-edge research opportunities at the College of Engineering.
International Applicant Requirements
In order to grant admissions decisions, we require official documents: all official transcripts or official NACES accredited evaluations (these must be sent directly from the institutions or NACES accredited evaluation agencies). These can be emailed to email@example.com or mailed to: Temple University College of Engineering, 1947 N. 12th Street, Philadelphia, PA 19122.
International applicants should request that official course-by-course evaluations for transcripts from all foreign institutions be sent to Engineering CAS using one of the following ways
- Use the “Order” link in Academic History to request an official transcript evaluation from either WES or ECE
- Use the “Download Evaluation Request Form” in the Academic History section to request an evaluation from another NACES-accredited agency other than WES or ECE.
Official evaluations* of all transcripts from foreign institutions as follows:
- Use the World Education Service (WES) link in the Academic History section of Engineering CAS to order an official WES evaluation or
- Use the "Download Evaluation Request Form" in the Academic History section of Engineering CAS to request an evaluation from another NACES accredited agency
- Official results from the TOEFL** exam taken within the last 2 years. Please submit these scores directly to Engineering CAS using the code B887. Applicants who have taken the IELTS or Duolingo exams should report their scores directly to Temple University.
**The TOEFL, IELTS or Duolingo exams are not required for applications who have completed their BS or MS degrees in the United States. Applicants who completed their degrees in a country in which English is a commonly used language are also waived of these exams. Please visit the Graduate School's website for a list of approved countries.
Applicants seeking an F-1 or J-1 visa must also submit:
- Certificate of Eligibility Application. This form contains directions on where to submit the application as well as the financial documentation and passport page.
- Appropriate financial documentation showing adequate funding to attend Temple University. Acceptable forms of financial documentation can be found with the Temple University office of International Student and Scholar Services.
- A copy of the identification page of your passport.
For more information on international student resources, please visit the International Student and Scholar Services site.
For more specific information regarding transcript submission, foreign degree equivalency, and score reporting for the TOEFL, IELTS or Duolingo exams, international students should visit the Temple University Graduate School website.