Our students are among the most accomplished and diverse at Temple University. Their experience translates into a real-world education that leads to vast professional opportunities. Hear from some of our current students above why they chose engineering and what problems they want to solve, and see a snapshot of our student population, below.
- 42% Enrolled students of color
- 24% Female enrollment
- 17 Active student professional organizations
Career & Experiential Learning
- $66,408 Median Starting Salary for Temple University College of Engineering
- 64.5% of graduates reported completing an internship, co-op or research with faculty.
- Over 88% of graduates who responded to post-graduation surveys reported being employed full-time, enrolled in graduate school or enlisted in the military.
Information taken from College of Engineering graduates who responded to our survey.
Meet our students
Profiles of a few students who have come to embody the mission of the college and Temple University.
In their words: why choose Temple?
These students share why they chose Temple, and what problems they seek to solve as engineers.