The B.S. in Engineering program was reviewed for accreditation from the Engineering Accreditation Commision of ABET, www.abet.org, during a 2017-2018 accreditation review and is now accredited by ABET.
Program Educational Objectives
- Graduates will be employed in industries, academia and state or federal government agencies.
- Graduates will advance their professional standing through graduate and/or professional degrees or lifelong learning.
- Graduates will contribute to their profession and to society.
1. an ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics
2. an ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors
3. an ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences
4. an ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts
5. an ability to function effectively on a team whose members together provide leadership, create a collaborative and inclusive environment, establish goals, plan tasks, and meet objectives
6. an ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions
7. an ability to acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies.
Enrollment Data and Graduation Data:
Enrollment for Year 2017-2018B.S. Degree - 139Total Graduates for the Year 2017-2018
(July, December, May):B.S. Degree - 3