- Developing a STEM talent pipeline
- Developing a STEAM-powered entrepreneurship pipeline
- Convene regional thought leaders through a branded quarterly series on the innovation economy
- Production of relevant data to inform partners about productivity measures in communities of color
- Use the power of mass communications, social media and marketing to elevate, expand and amplify the work of the CIC while promoting the branding of a new economic lens through which Americans view the economic imperative of cultivating untapped local talent.
The Pennsylvania MESA (Mathematics, Engineering, & Science Achievement) will also now be housed under the purview of the CIC. The CIC will formally launch during a reception honoring MESA alumni and supporters on February 22nd.
To learn more about the CIC, visit https://engineering.temple.edu/cic.