Admissions for Certificate & Non-Degree Programs

Admissions information for graduate-level courses as a non-degree student

Students who have completed an undergraduate degree have the option to take graduate-level courses in the College of Engineering as a non-degree studentThis is a good option for students who are not quite ready to commit to a full graduate degree program and want to “test the waters,” or for those simply interested in taking a course or two in a particular engineering discipline. 

To register for graduate-level classes as a non-degree student, students will need to complete and submit the following documents:

Certificate Program Admissions:

Please send these required materials by email to or by mail to:

Office of Admissions and Graduate Student Services
College of Engineering
Temple University
1947 N. 12th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19122