The College of Engineering proudly boasts an active alumni network, with more than 11,000 graduates and counting. Whether it’s rubber hitting the road, blasting off into space, building bridges, scraping the sky or creating biomedical breakthroughs, Owl engineers are at the cutting-edge.
Every year, the Alumni Association grows as we welcome new graduates. Benefits include:
- Chances to network with fellow engineering alumni
- Exclusive invitations to alumni events
- Faculty engagement through lectures, panels and other events
- Career advising
- Ability to provide mentorship to students and young alumni
Stay connected with the College, and submit alumni notes to let us know about job changes or other things you want to brag about!
You can also join the student newsletter email list to stay on top of happenings on campus and our student and faculty stories.
Meet the Board
The College is grateful to our active board, and all alumni volunteers, for their time and dedication.
- Glenn Dickerson, ENG '11: President
- Youness Sharifi, ENG '11: Vice-President
- John Caperilla, ENG '03: Treasurer
- Alex Rodriguez, ENG '85: Secretary
- Frank G. Murphy, ENG '85, LAW ’92: Immediate Past-President