Award winning, nationally recognized STEM program:
- PA MESA wins 3rd place nationally in MESA USA 2016 Engineering Design Competition
- PA MESA medals in 6 categories in MESA USA 2015 Engineering Design Competition
- PA MESA wins 2nd place nationally in MESA USA 2014 Engineering Design Competition
- 6 National ASEE 2014 Science & Engineering Apprenticeship Awardees
- 4 National ASEE 2013 Science & Engineering Apprenticeship Awardees
- 4 team medals, 16 individual awards at the 2013 MESA USA National Engineering Championships
- Participants in the White House 2013 "Equal Futures" App Challenge for Girls
- Cyber Security briefings with National Security Advisors & US Navy at White House Center
- Grand prize winners for Mobile Apps in the 2013 Philly Tech Week/AT&T Education Hackathon
- Featured at City of Philadelphia's 2013 "Digital Inclusion Beyond the Internet" Launch
- Exemplary STEM Program featured at 2013 United States Conference of Mayors
Greg Teodoro has returned as faculty for our fall 2016 Computer Science Saturday Academy. High school students are focusing on learning Java in the fall toward certifications and game development in the spring.
Pennsylvania MESA launched its Fall 2016 teacher professional development and awarded Act 48 credits to amazing teachers from five schools: Imhotep Charter High School, Laboratory Charter School of Communications, Dobbins High School, TM Pierce Middle School, and Rhodes Middle School. Two additional program development dates will take place for incoming schools: November 5, 2016 and December 3, 2016. To join in the fun, visit www.mesapenn.org.