Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 1:00-2:00 P.M.
Dr. Udoeyo is an Assistant Professor in the Civil and Environmental Engineering Department at Temple University. His research involves the innovative utilization of waste in civil engineering and fiber reinforced concrete.
- Ph.D. Civil Engineering, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi, Nigeria, 1999
- M.S. Civil Engineering, Varonesh Technological Institute, and Kharkov State Technical University of Civil Engineering and Architecture, Kharkov, Ukraine, 1987
- Diploma in Building Technology, Yaba College of Technology, Yaba, Lagos, Nigeria, 1982
- Assistant Professor, Civil and Environmental Engineering, Temple University, August 2007-present
- Visiting Professor, Civil and Environmental Engineering, University of North Carolina at Charlotte (UNCC), January 2004–September 2005
- Visiting Research Scholar, Global Institute of Energy and Environmental System, University of North Carolina at Charlotte (UNCC), July–December 2003
- Senior Lecturer, Department of Civil Engineering, University of Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria, December 1999–September 2005
- Senior Lecturer, Department of Civil Engineering, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University, Nigeria, August 1988-December 1999