Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Thursday 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Dr. Udo-Inyang, a registered Professional Engineer (P.E.) in Pennsylvania, USA and Nigeria, is an Associate Professor of Civil Engineering and Chairman of the Civil & Environmental Engineering Department in the College of Engineering at Temple University, with primary responsibilities in teaching, conducting research, developing academic curricula and facilities, and serving the university and the engineering profession at various levels. He previously served as the Director of Undergraduate Studies, Department Chair, and Chairman of the Collegial Assembly (faculty governance body). Dr. Udo-Inyang's primary research areas are in construction engineering and management. He focuses his research efforts in computer applications, construction productivity and administration, claims and disputes, environmental effects of construction and demolition activities, and value engineering concepts. He is currently pursuing a collaborative project that evaluates the impact of green building technology in educational buildings.
- Ph.D. Civil Engineering, University of Missouri-Columbia, Columbia, MO, 1989
- M.S. Civil Engineering, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK, 1986
- B.Sc. (Hons.), Civil Engineering, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra, India, 1984
- O.N.D. Civil/Building Engineering, College of Technology, Calabar, Nigeria, 1978
- Associate Professor, Acting Department Chair and Graduate Coordinator, Civil & Environmental Engineering Department, Temple University, June 2011-present.
- Director, Undergraduate Studies College of Engineering, Temple University, January 2010–June 2011.
- Associate Professor and Coordinator of Construction Management Technology Program, Civil & Environmental Engineering Department, Temple University, 1995-present.
- Associate Professor, Acting Department Chair and Director of Civil & Construction Engineering Technology Program, Civil & Environmental Engineering Department, Temple University, January-June 2006.
- Associate Professor and Department Chair, Civil & Environmental Engineering Department, Temple University, 1998-2003.
- Mehmet Cetin, Robert M. Brooks and Philip Udo-Inyang. (2012). “An Innovative Design Methodology of Pavement Design by Limiting Surface Deflection”. International Journal of Research and Reviews in Applies Sciences (IJRRAS), Volume 13, Issue 2, S. No: 26, November 2012, ISSN: 2076-734X, EISSN: 2076-7366, page 607-610.
- Mehmet Cetin, Robert M. Brooks and Philip Udo-Inyang. (2012). “A Comparative Study Between the Results of an Innovative Design Methodology by Limiting Surface Deflection and AASHTO Design Method”. International Journal of Research and Reviews in Applies Sciences (IJRRAS), Volume 13, Issue 2, S. No: 27, November 2012, ISSN: 2076-734X, EISSN: 2076-7366, Page 611-616.
- Udoeyo, F. F. Brooks, R. Udo-Inyang, P. Kehinde, A. M. (2010). “Influence of specimen geometry on the strengths of laterized concrete,” International Journal of Research and Review in Applied Sciences (IJRRAS) 3(1), 8-17.
- Udoeyo, F. F. Brooks, R. Udo-Inyang, P. Iwuji, C. (2010). “Residual compressive strength of laterized concrete subjected to elevated temperatures,” Research Journal of Applied Sciences, Engineering and Technology 2(3), 262-267.
- Udoeyo, F. F. Brooks, R. Utam, C. Udo-Inyang, P. Ukpong, E. C. (2010). “Effect of non-standard curing methods on the compressive strength of laterized concrete,” ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences 5(2), 6-20.
- Construction engineering and management
- Computer applications
- Construction productivity, administration, claims and disputes
- Environmental effects of construction and demolition activities
- Value engineering concepts
- Green building technology
- Flour Daniel Corporation's Grant to Engineering/Construction Programs
- Engineering School Equipment Grant, Ben Franklin Partnership Fund, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania