Tuesday & Thursday 2:00 – 3:30 pm
- Ph.D. Engineering Physics, McMaster University, Hamilton, Canada
- B.Eng. Optics & Optoelectronics, Moscow State University, Moscow, Russia
- Assistant Professor of Mechanical Engineering, Temple University 2009-present
- Post Doctoral Researcher, Chemistry & Biochemistry, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia, 2007-2009
- A. Sundar, P. Farzinpour, K. D. Gilroy, T. Tan, R. A. Hughes, S. Neretina, Organized surfaces of highly faceted single-crystal palladium structures seeded by sacrificial templates, Gryst. Growth Des. DOI: 10.1021/cg400974f (2013).
- K. D. Gilroy, P. Farzinpour, A. Sundar, T. Tan, R. A. Hughes, S. Neretina, Substrate-based galvanic replacement reaction carried out on heteroepitaxially formed silver templates, Nano Res. 6, 418-428 (2013).
- P. Farzinpour, A. Sundar, K. D. Gilroy, Z. E. Eskin, R. A. Hughes, S. Neretina, Dynamic templating: A large area processing route for the assembly of periodic arrays of sub-micrometer and nanoscale structures Nanoscale 5, 1929-1938 (2013).
- P. Farzinpour, A. Sundar, K. D. Gilroy, Z. E. Eskin, R. A. Hughes, S. Neretina, Altering the dewetting characteristics of ultrathin gold and silver films using a sacrificial antimony layer, Nanotechnology 23, 495604 (2012).
- A. Sundar, C. Decker, R.A. Hughes, S. Neretina, “The Templated Assembly of Highly Faceted Three-Dimensional Gold Microstructures into Periodic Arrays”, Mater. Lett. 76, 155-158 (2012).