Monday 10:00 – 11:00 am
Wednesday 2:55-3:55 pm
Friday 3:00-4:00 pm
Dr. Oleksandr Diloyan is an Assistant Professor of Instruction in the Mechanical Engineering Department at Temple University, Philadelphia, PA.
- Ph.D. Engineering, National Technical University, Donetsk, Ukraine, 1991
- M.S.M.E., Georgian Polytechnic Institute, Tbilisi, Georgia, 1975
- Adjunct Associate Professor, Mechanical Engineering Department, College of Engineering, Villanova University, August 2011-present
- Adjunct Instructor, Mechanical Engineering Department, College of Engineering, Temple University, August 2007-August 2008
- Associate Professor, Donetsk National Technical University, Donetsk, Ukraine, 1991-2004
- Diloyan O.G., Seryakov R.A. Computer’s effect on human’s health. Scientific collection. Donetsk, DNTU, 2004.
- Diloyan O.G., Belaya N.S. Methodic textbook for laboratory work in the course of “Materials science” for students on specialty of “Mining of mineral resources”. Donetsk, DNTU, 2003.
- Diloyan O.G., Nikolin V.I., Vasilets A.A. To determine a number of accidents in an enterprise for analyses of tendencies of their variations in duration of time and according to hazardous conditions. G/t M-12-99, Donetsk, DNTU, 2002.
- Diloyan O.G., Vasilets A.A., Belaya N.S. Methodic textbook for laboratory work. “First aid in accidents and diseases” in the course of “Labor protection.” Donetsk, DNTU, 2002.
- Diloyan O.G., Vasilets A.A., Belaya N.S. Methodic textbook for laboratory work. “Evaluation on industrial enterprises’ work conditions” in the course of “Labor protection.” Donetsk, DSTU, 2000.
- Mechanics of Materials
- Energy Systems
- Project won Ridenour Prize for the best project in 2009. The title “Energy Accumulation by Utilizing Car’s Kinetic Energy”
- Senior Design Project “Enhanced Storm water Drainage System Using Rain Water Harvesting (Team members: Ola Ezekial, Faye Majekodunmi, Thelma Chuene, and Samantha Shmoyer) have been awarded a CARAS Project Grant from Temple University for the time period 12.15.2011-05.13.2012
- Senior Design Project "Automated Bone Lengthening Device” (Team members: Das Janak, David Gabriel, Grigoriy Diamant, Mohamed Omran) have been awarded a CARAS Project Grant from Temple University for the time period 12.15.2012-05.06.2013
- Senior Design Project “Automated Bone Lengthening Device” (student Das Janak) poster has been accepted for the poster session of 2013 year The Temple University Research Forum and Creative Works Symposium (TURF-CreWS)