Monday – 2:00PM-3:00PM
Friday 10:00AM - 12:00PM
- PhD, Bio-Medical Electronics, University of Pennsylvania, 1981
- MSEE, University of Pennsylvania
- BSEE, University of Zagreb, Croatia
- Associate Professor, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Temple University, January 1984 – Present
- Professor, Mississippi State University, October 2000 – June 2009
- Adjunct Professor, Electrical Engineering, Villanova University, January 1982 – December 1984
- Senior Member of Engineering Staff, MSR Division, RCA, April 1982 – December 1983
- Post-doctoral research, University of Pennsylvania, January-April 1982
- Z. J. Delalic, “Biomedical Materials, Advancement in Biomedical Devices and Packaging of Bio-Devices”, Manuscript written and published for a Professional Development Course of one-half day and to be presented at IMAPS 2007, San Jose, CA November 12, 2007.
- N. Son, Z. J. Delalic, G. Bjron, and P. Monson, “Novel Approach in Computing with Ultra-High Processing Throughput”, presented at IMAPS 2008, Providence, RI, Proceedings pages 791-796, November 2-6, 2008.
- G. Satyaki, Z. J Delalic and S. Nguyen, “Tradeoff between speed and defect tolerance of QCA designs in the presence of different manufacturing defects”, presented at IMAPS 2008, Providence, RI, Proceedings pages 1211-1217, November 2-6, 2008.
- Huang, Yaoyao, Bai, Li, Delalic, Zdenka and Judity E. Gold, “A JAVA Implementation of modified Rapid Upper Limb Assessment”, presented at IMAPS 2008, Providence, RI, Proceedings pages 180-183, November 2-6, 2008.
- C. Chris, S. Biswas, F. B. Mohamed, F. Scott , K. Linda, Z. Marvin, S. Daniel and Z. J. Delalic, “Computer Modeling of Induced Hyperthermia Using Superparamagnetic Iron Oxide Nanoparticles and their Application”, presented at IMAPS 2008, Providence, RI, Proceedings pages 252-260, November 2-6, 2008.