Dr. Robert Brooks is an Associate Professor in the Civil and Environmental Engineering Department. His research area lies in the evalutation and testing of soilds and CE materials, and Pavement Design.
- Dr. Engineering, University of California, Berkeley, CA, 1989
- M.S., University of California, Berkeley, CA, 1988
- Ph.D., Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India, 1990
- Associate Professor of Civil Engineering, Temple University, 1996-present
- Assistant Professor of Civil Engineering, Temple University, 1991-1996
- Brooks, R., Udoeyo, F., and Takkalapelli, K. (2011). ”Geotechnical Properties of Problem Soils Stabilized with Fly Ash and Limestone Dust in Philadelphia.” J. Mater. Civ. Eng., 23(5), American Society of Civil Engineers, 711–716.
- Robert Brooks (Corresponding author), Mozhgan Bahadory, Fernando Tovia and Hossein Rostami Properties of Alkali Activated Fly Ash: High Performance to Lightweight , International Journal of Sustainable Engineering, Taylor and Francis V3, No.3. September 2010, 211-218.
- R. M. Brooks (Corresponding author), F. Udoeyo, and K. V. Takkalapelli. Compaction Delay Characteristics of Clay with Cement Kiln Dust, UK Institute of Civil Engineers, Geotechnical Engineering, Volume 162, issue 5, ISSN: 1353-2618, pp 283-286, Oct 09.
- Robert Brooks (Corresponding author), Mozhgan Bahadory, Fernando Tovia and Hossein Rostami, Removal of Lead From Contaminated Water, International Journal of Soil, Sediment and Water, Volume 3, issue 2, article 14, 2010.
- Khoury, N. and Brooks, R. (Corresponding author), (2010). ”Performance of a Stabilized Aggregate Base Subject to Different Durability Procedures.” J. Mater. Civ. Eng., American Society of Civil Engineers, 22(5), 506–514.